Promotional codes are valid only for the time stated
No two offers may be used in conjunction with one another
97% of Agria Pet Insurance claims were settled in 2018 and based on policies underwritten by Agria Forsakring and administered by Agria Pet Insurance in the UK.
Rated the number one Pet Insurer on Petinsurancereview.co.uk.
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years who are a member of the Kennel Club Breeder Rewards Scheme. Employees of The Kennel Club and Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter.
2. The promotional period is between 9am on Friday 11th October until 11.59pm on Friday 6 th December 2019.
3. You will automatically be entered into the prize draw when you activate a 5 weeks free insurance policy for your new owner. Each policy activation counts as an additional entry to the prize draw. Free policies must have your unique breeder ID number associated with it in order to be counted.
4. For this prize draw, only online free policy activations will be counted as entries.
5. Any participants found to be activating fraudulent insurance policies will be immediately disqualified from the prize draw. Any suspected cases of fraud will be investigated in line with our normal procedures.
6. The winner will be selected at random by computer by Friday 13th December and will be contacted as soon as possible via the phone number or email address provided.
7. The £500 Amazon voucher will be sent electronically to the winner’s email address once confirmed.
8. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties and your marketing preferences will be unaffected by entering this prize draw.
9. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. The Kennel Club Ltd is an Appointed Representative and Kennel Club Pet Insurance is a trading style of Agria Pet Insurance Ltd who administer the insurance and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register Number 496160. We are an insurance intermediary acting for the insurers Agria Fӧrsӓkring and Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.