Promotional codes are valid only for the time stated
No two offers may be used in conjunction with one another
£50 Healthcare voucher is only available during the first year of your policy. This voucher may be used in any UK veterinary practice. You must have a current Kennel Club Pet Insurance Lifetime policy to be eligible to redeem you £50 Healthcare bonus. Only one voucher is redeemable for each insured pet each year. Policy must have been active for at least 30 days before £50 is redeemed. £50 cannot be exchanged for discount against your insurance policy. £50 can be redeemed against any spend with your vet.
The £25 annual preventative healthcare voucher, available on our Dog and Cat Lifetime Plus policies only, is available from first renewal. This voucher may be used in any UK veterinary practice. You must have a current Kennel Club Pet Insurance Lifetime policy to be eligible to redeem you £25 Healthcare bonus. Only one voucher is redeemable for each insured pet each year.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply.
Vet fees cover is reinstated each year, provided you renew your policy each year without a break in cover.
97% of Agria Pet Insurance claims were settled in 2019 and based on policies underwritten by Agria Forsakring and administered by Agria Pet Insurance in the UK.
Rated the number one Pet Insurer on Petinsurancereview.co.uk.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – £100 Amazon voucher – Equine survey
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over who meet the terms and conditions to qualify. Employees of Kennel Club Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter.
2. To qualify for the prize draw, you must complete the survey sent to you by email and submit your email address via the survey.
3. The promotional period is between 9th March and 30th April 2020.
4. The winner will be selected at random by computer from all valid entries by 29th May 2020.
5. The winners will be contacted as soon as possible via email to arrange electronic delivery of the voucher by email.
6. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties and your marketing preferences will be unaffected by entering this prize draw.
7. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Kennel Club Ltd is an Appointed Representative and Kennel Club Pet Insurance is a trading style of Agria Pet Insurance Ltd who administer the insurance and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.